Friday, October 30, 2009

Whose been touched by angels?

Have just posted a discussion to 108 angels group. Whose been touched by angels.

As I wake to begin working with my wooden angels, I contemplate kindness.
Been practicing a meditation that was given to me in a mandala painting workshop by my friend Paul Heusenstamm (more about Paul at mandalas.com) an act of simply holding kindness in my heart and watching kindness grow as a flower.

Amazing how my body is both able to take in the sweetness of the experience and condition the experience at the same time. I was reading in Cheryl Richardson's book about the art of being kind to ourselves. How kindness is not about 'giving in' but about standing in radical truth with a compassionate heart. I think we mix up so many emotions together under the guise of understanding ourselves.

I find I do condition my kindness. I wonder when I am not afraid and experience all of who I am if then innately I become more open to others.

Simple morning thoughts.

No comments :

Post a Comment