Thursday, November 12, 2009

Angel Waking: A dream

I am living in a house by an ocean. The scene dances between Maine and California. The house wavers in both places at the same time and between magical inter dimensional worlds. My x-husband bought the house for me and I am most appreciative. I know my time in the house will not be long. It is the most amazing place I have ever seen. There are waterfalls and crystal mountains with more water falling between stones. Everything glistens and is hyper alive. The main room of the house has a big picture window where one can view the water falling from above. When I look outside the light and setting reminds me of one of those very kitschy new- age paintings one might find in a California poster shop.

From the window I watch dolphins jumping thru the falls. Spirits that were once lumberjacks arrive from the mists created by the water vapor and tap on the window. Other 18th century woods folk appear. Both men and women dressed in the appropriate period costuming arrive to chat with me as well. They are astounded I can see them and I’m surprised and delighted by this expanded vision as well!

In the dream, I’ve just thrown a big party. I see remnants of food and trays strewn around. I realize I have not known any of the people who have come. Everyone has dressed beautifully. Folks looked as if they had arrived out of an episode of dancing with the stars. (Dancing with the stars is one of my guilty pleasures.) I see them now, more as fading chem-trails. Their once-upon-a-time solid energy body arrival has left a mark.

My X calls, and I say; “Where are you?” “It’s beautiful here and you have to see the dolphins and the people from in between.” I’m thanking him over and over for his generosity. I had no idea a house like this even existed. The gift is beyond belief, and I am renewed and restored by the setting. The light and warmth here is enlivening.

Back in the not as colorful real world, I have been questioning my way of seeing. Much happened yesterday which I will post under another heading.

Recently I've been reading about Navaho sand painting and a medicine person called Walking Thunder. She has inspired me, and brought a deepening awareness into the dimensional healing capacity of ceremony. In my own energy medicine practice, I am ready to hold space completely. And I will stand within the healing space as a ceremonial circle; with clarity and connection and renewed attention. I will commune with my clients as light fiber; being to being.


Last night’s dream brings joy.

I am grateful to the dolphins and the loggers for arriving from between worlds and allowing me to see and speak with them. The dream brings many gifts: an energy of intiation, a settling, peace, gratitude, light, and mostly the gift of possibility.

No comments :

Post a Comment