Sunday, May 2, 2010

Angel Tree'ed

Today I begin placing angels on grid titled 'Tree'...May 2nd

I am in slight procrastination mode, it's Spring here in Maine. I can't remember a lusher or sweeter one. Energetically I am bursting like the buds that play their seductive music around me... I am having trouble containing all this energy. I channel these elated bursts in the melody of bike rides and intoxicating walks and encounters with friends... what better way to step into creating within an image of the tree of life than to be dancing in life within the domain of earth music. My goal for today is have grid and angels meet. May the design placed on these angel-backs fly well...may this grid be a prayer and thank you to the beauty and gifts of life. Why we spend so much time working against what is 'good' in and surrounding us is intriguing. Today I honor the exquisite magic in a drop of rain or the power and message carried in a wild wind or the questions the coming of peas bring in the garden or the grace touched with a gentle hand. It is in this undefinable place of open heart, I choose to stand while placing angel to paper and paint to pattern.

2 comments :

  1. I begin the journey of Tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. May their wings grow roots of Grace deep and strong. Their roots, fly up in Gratitude for all Beauty and Gifts that are Life.

    I am excited to watch this new process.

    ReplyDelete