Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Angeling Again

The Tree Grid has been patiently waiting for me.

I fell off the painting wagon for a few weeks.
I was distracted:
Distracted by the sun.
Distracted by the garden.
Distracted by physical pleasures: loving, biking, hiking, yoga.
(hey that's what spring is about)
Distracted by house guests.

Today I jump feet first into the fire of creation once again.
I have begun to equate making art with being lonely.
In this life time, I have spent hours and hours in the studio alone.
(This is what we artists do!)
I guess, Spring called my heart.
I was bit by the tumble me in the hay Spring Bug and
Got the fever..
No repelant for this one, (who would want one!)

Now the garden is in.
The Love Bite is healing.
House Guests have left.
Daughters will arrive.
More house guests are coming.
My house soon will be hopping!
And I will complain I don't have enough space or time to do my work..

A fine line between lonely and alone.
and justifying working or not...

No comments :

Post a Comment